Visa Options for Moving to Australia Permanently Skip to main content

Best visa options for moving to Australia permanently, and turn your dream of living Down Under into a reality! Explore various pathways and make informed decisions.

The Land Down Under Beckons!

You’re thinking about moving to Australia permanently? Well, you’re in for a ripper of a journey! Australia is a vast, diverse, and downright stunning country with a lot to offer. In this blog, we’ll unravel the visa options that can help you make that dream a reality. Let’s dive in!

Subclass 189 Visa: The Independent Way

If you’re looking for a visa that doesn’t require a sponsor or employer, the Subclass 189 visa could be the bee’s knees for you. This skilled independent visa is a corker for qualified professionals who meet the points test. Get on your bike and check your eligibility!

  • No sponsor or employer needed.
  • Suitable for skilled workers in high-demand occupations.
  • Points-based system: age, English proficiency, work experience, and more.
  • Permanent residency from the get-go.
  • No strings attached – you can live anywhere in Australia.

Subclass 190 Visa: The State Nomination Game

Want a permanent gig with a little help from the Aussie states? The Subclass 190 visa, with state nomination, is the go-to option for you.

  • State sponsorship required.
  • Skilled workers with skills in demand can apply.
  • Points test eligibility is a must.
  • Permanent residency in Australia.
  • Your chosen state becomes your true-blue mate

Subclass 489 Visa: Regional Route

If you fancy a quieter, more community-oriented lifestyle, the Subclass 489 visa is your ticket to the bush! This one’s for folks willing to live and work in regional areas.

  • Sponsored by either a relative living in a designated area or a state/territory.
  • Requires commitment to live and work in regional areas.
  • Permanent residency pathway (Subclass 887) after two years.
  • A chance to be a part of thriving regional communities.

Partner Visa: Love Knows No Borders

If you’re in a bonza relationship with an Australian citizen, a Partner Visa might be your path to permanent residency. Love truly knows no borders!

  • Options for married, de facto, or same-sex couples.
  • Proof of a genuine and continuing relationship.
  • Temporary Partner visa (Subclass 820/309) followed by a permanent one (Subclass 801/100).
  • Great for couples who’ve been together for a while.

Related Articles:

6 Best Tips For Hassle-Free Immigration To Australia

How Immigration Consultants Can Make Your Journey Smooth

Seamless Migration Journey With Australia Immigration Consultants

In conclusion, the decision to move to Australia permanently through the Australia PR application is a life-changing one. It offers new opportunities, a high quality of life, and a chance to explore a diverse and beautiful country.