Best visa options for moving to Australia permanently, and turn your dream of living Down Under into a reality! Explore various pathways and make informed decisions.
The Land Down Under Beckons!
You’re thinking about moving to Australia permanently? Well, you’re in for a ripper of a journey! Australia is a vast, diverse, and downright stunning country with a lot to offer. In this blog, we’ll unravel the visa options that can help you make that dream a reality. Let’s dive in!
Subclass 189 Visa: The Independent Way
If you’re looking for a visa that doesn’t require a sponsor or employer, the Subclass 189 visa could be the bee’s knees for you. This skilled independent visa is a corker for qualified professionals who meet the points test. Get on your bike and check your eligibility!
- No sponsor or employer needed.
- Suitable for skilled workers in high-demand occupations.
- Points-based system: age, English proficiency, work experience, and more.
- Permanent residency from the get-go.
- No strings attached – you can live anywhere in Australia.
Subclass 190 Visa: The State Nomination Game
Want a permanent gig with a little help from the Aussie states? The Subclass 190 visa, with state nomination, is the go-to option for you.
- State sponsorship required.
- Skilled workers with skills in demand can apply.
- Points test eligibility is a must.
- Permanent residency in Australia.
- Your chosen state becomes your true-blue mate
Subclass 489 Visa: Regional Route
If you fancy a quieter, more community-oriented lifestyle, the Subclass 489 visa is your ticket to the bush! This one’s for folks willing to live and work in regional areas.
- Sponsored by either a relative living in a designated area or a state/territory.
- Requires commitment to live and work in regional areas.
- Permanent residency pathway (Subclass 887) after two years.
- A chance to be a part of thriving regional communities.
Partner Visa: Love Knows No Borders
If you’re in a bonza relationship with an Australian citizen, a Partner Visa might be your path to permanent residency. Love truly knows no borders!
- Options for married, de facto, or same-sex couples.
- Proof of a genuine and continuing relationship.
- Temporary Partner visa (Subclass 820/309) followed by a permanent one (Subclass 801/100).
- Great for couples who’ve been together for a while.
In conclusion, the decision to move to Australia permanently through the Australia PR application is a life-changing one. It offers new opportunities, a high quality of life, and a chance to explore a diverse and beautiful country.